Sunday, May 8, 2011

About me

Let me tell you some important information about me . First

of all ,my full name is Mohammed Abdullah AL Qurashi . I’m software

engineer . I was born on May 3rd on Altaif,Saudi Arabia. I grew up in

Jeddah, which is next Mecca,whith my family.My family has seven people:

my mom,Fatima; mydod,Abdullah;my younger brother,Ahmad;my oldest

brother,Tameem;and my sister, Assma and shahd.

I graduated from KAU where I majored in software engineering which

is the study of how u can make and maneg any software system, After I

graduated,I got scholarship from the government of Saudi Arabia .



Today, I live in Riverside ,close to UCR with home stay .I’m studing

English in UCR . I will study the master degree in my major after I get a

good grade in TOFFL test

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Mohammed! I am so happy to read your writing that introduces yourself. And your birthday was just passed. Why didn't you tell us your birthday. If you told us, then we could congratulate your birthday.. It was too late, but congratulation! I hope you had wonderful birthday in Riverside. You have seven members in your family, and all family members have beautiful names. My family is four. I have one younger brother. So I am wonder how sweet family of seven members is. And you graduated KAU, and I want to know full name and information because I have no idea about KAU. If you showed me some pictures of KAU, that would be wonderful because even I don't know much about Saudi Arabia, I want to know. You grew up in Jeddah, and it is next to Mecca, then Jeddah is probably wonderful place, isn't it? And I already read about scholarship from government of Saudi Arabia from Maitha's essay, so I envy you. It is a great chance, isn't it. I hope you will get a good grade in TOEFL test, and study in USA well! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete